Sunday, October 13, 2013

For the beauty of the earth

Today, like 100 other people in Utah, I went on a drive up the alpine loop.
I was geeking out. The wet air, foggy skies, and colorful trees. 
Seriously. It was beautiful. Left me wildly speechless. 

It was a great way to spend my Sunday.
A great way to fill my heart with gratitude for all the work that my Heavenly Father put in to give me a beautiful place to grow, learn, and love. 

"Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use or man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart;"
D&C 59:18

My heart is certainly gladdened. 







I don't know who MF and SF is, but I hope they stay in love forever. 


p.s. take a look at my photo blog: http://rachelmariesaphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...