Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moving out and Picture rails.

I'm moving out.
Not til fall, probably, but out.
With a couple of my best friends, and I could not be more excited.

Basically I've been spending too much time looking at wall decor.
It's a problem. but I love it.
Here are some pieces that have really caught my eye.




As far as hanging my pictures, I've recently been introduced to the picture rail.
It's such a great way to fill your space with art, with out distracting the eye.
A variety of hooks combined with strong nylon chords leaves you with so many possibilities.
Don't hesitate to take a look.


Happy Saturday Loves.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey. I work for a company called Smart Rhino & we have that rhino head chilling in our office! Oh, how I love it.


    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...