Monday, April 22, 2013

Media Monday: Wedding Edition

I have music for you. lots of music.
I've told you 100 times, but Ben has the greatest taste in music.
He always finds these bands and songs that makes me think "how have I survived without this."

Once a month he puts together a playlist for our photo page.
And I'll be sharing April's playlist today.
(remember the picture?)
p.s. you can see all our past playlists via spotify.


We here, at peaches and lavender, are sooo lucky.
In our first spring we've booked 3 weddings.
And 2 of them are this week! We are too excited.
One of those lucky couples is Zach and Madeline!
We did their engagements & here are a few of their groomals! 





Keeping in the feeling of wedding.....here's a kid history video.
"okay...thats really creepy"


happy monday friends,
xo rach

1 comment:

  1. He always finds these bands and songs that makes me think "how have I survived without this."mother songs

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...