Friday, February 8, 2013

Punny Valentine Freebies.

Hi guys, happy Friday.
I'm feeling pretty good, definitely more than excited it's the weekend.

I first should tell you? I love puns more than the average human.
And it's probably my favorite thing about valentines day.
(if you have fun puns? i totally want to hear them.)
I made up some valentine cards that I wanted to share with you.
Click on the link below the picture to download :)








Speaking of valentine's day? Remember this photo deal? Jump on it.
Me and my best friend would love to take pictures of you!

Have a good weekend!

xo, rach


1 comment:

  1. Love this post!!! I would love the swap buttons with you. Let me know.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...