Monday, August 13, 2012

i'm a busy bird.

im a busy bird. but it's a good busy.
a busy that leaves me feeling accomplished.

i got a job!!!
(three exclamation points excited)
im working at a daycare again
and it is making me so happy.

i'm moving to a new apartment on saturday
and i'm so excited to meet my new roommates.
(not that i don't love my current ones, because i do)

i'm attending a wedding, working out my body,
writing music via my guitar. 

it's definately a good busy.
but sorry if it shows in my blogging.

music monday though right? this is just a short clip..but have you heard of the avett brothers?
they are golden. and have voices like velvet. and they're pretty. 
so triple threat right?
enjoy

xo, rach

p.s. i appreciate all the new follows, they fill me with joy :) i hope i live up to your expectations.
p.p.s. when i move into my new apartment i'll have all my craft stuff back, so expect craft stuff.

thats all. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job!!!! (4 exclamation points)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is great is when it's busy! =)

    I've been following your blog for a short time, but I gave you the Liebster Award over on my blog! I hope you head over and check it out =)

    xoxo Torrie
    http://freespiritreigns.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! And congrats on the new job and all of the lovely new changes!

    Xo-Sara
    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...