Wednesday, June 13, 2012

a room for my bed

My bedrooms small, and usually messy. 
I have a gigantic bed that takes up 75% of my room, 
and more than not, I resent it.
I've also got lots of things..mostly crafty things, but things none the less.

Lately I've been trying to, slowly but surely, organize my life.
I woke this morning with a burst of energy.
and from 9-4 I decorated my room nonstop.
(seriously, I secretly forgot to eat...all day)
I hung bird cages, cut out chalk board paper and tea cups.
I hot glued lace, filled a mason jar, and rearranged my walls a 100 times.

I can tell you now, I love my bedroom much more.
its pretty cute. I'm probably never going to leave again. 
(for the fact it's adorable, and the fact my feet ache a bit)

I am really excited to show some picture's to you!
p.s. lots of things in this room will be featured
in the next few weeks for thrifty nifty Wednesdays.
(i'm excited about that too)

Here it is, tell me how you feel about it? 

yeah I have stuffed animals on my bed, whatcha gunna do bout it. 

I'm in love with my dresser right now.

 gunner's always photo bombing.

tea cup. on a doily. on a cork board.




thrifty nifty wednesday! shadow boxes.
that's what they're called right? i think so...lets just go with it.
I got a pack of 2 via the DI for 1 dollar. 
Steal? I think so. 


All in all, I'm a happy camper.
I love the little touches of my room that say me.
My holga, I love her. My bunting banner says "It's all love" my favorite song by ingrid. 
I have a small obsession with doilies.
Picture's of my best friend, my savior, and my nephew.
It's all very much who I am. 

What pieces of your room say you? Tell me all about it.


I hope you like it as much I do!
xo, rach

p.s. follow me, it'd be a fun thing to do. 

4 comments:

  1. Next time you go to the D.I I need to come with. This is Chloe, I'm not logged in so idk if it will show my name hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha hey chloe! And please? it'd be way fun! I'll let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Look at you go! Your room is very very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...